Stateset is the single-point API and event driven ERP for direct-to-consumer merchants.
All of your Commerce Apps
Stateset centralizes and automates data across all of your commerce apps giving you the ability to optimize your workflows like never before. Stateset helps you optimize your operations by being the "single source of truth" for all your operations needs. It is the single-point API and event driven ERP for mid-market merchants.
Customer Relationship Management
- You can manage phone, email and chat conversations all from a single mailbox.
- You can manage incoming, available and warehouse counts for each SKU.
- You can manage RMA creations, return label creation and refund processing.
- You can manage integrated subscription billing with Stripe.
- Email and SMS notifications for updates on any post-purchase process.
Global Site Search
- Find what you need in real-time with enterprise-grade global search.
Reporting and Analytics
- Find what you need with advanced filters, bulk actions, and quick views.
- Use Stateset on your Mobile Device to check on your commerce operations.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best thing about Stateset?
- Stateset is a fast and powerful event-driven technology platform. The platform is built on the Next.js, Hasura and Temporal. The plaform uses serverless APIs, GraphQL and event-drive workflows to provide a best-in-class operations and automation platform for DTC eCommerce merchants.
- What comes with Stateset?
- Stateset comes with state-of-the-art web application powered by Next.js and Tailwind, a blazing fast GraphQL Engine on PostgreSQL, custom serverless APIs, and integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, ShipStation, ShipHero, Gorgias, FedEx, SendGrid, Twilio, Algolia, Salesforce, HubSpot, Zendesk, Stripe, Quickbooks, Slack, Asana and many more of your favorite commerce apps.
- How long does it take to create a Stateset instance?
- Your Stateset instance can be created in around seconds. Once your Stateset Platform Instance is created, you will have your entire eCommerce backend integrated with your operations apps and workflows from one fast view.
- What is the Stateset Commerce Network?
- Stateset Commerce Network is a globally commerce network of nodes for real-time transactions and asset workflows. Stateset Commerce Network leverages the latest advancements in BFT consensus, DevOps and Mesh networking.
- Do our suppliers need to sign up to use Stateset?
- No, suppliers can call the Stateset Network API from their existing platform or they can use a supplier instance of Stateset for free.
- What is the AI engine on Stateset?
- Stateset leverages OpenAI's GPT-3 Model, PyTorch and fast.ai to achieve state of the art results on structured and unstructured data. Stateset ReSponse, automates your customer service tickets based on your organisations knowledge base.
Boost your productivity.Start using Stateset today.
Stateset is built on technology that is 10x faster and 10x easier to implement than legacy b2b software.Sign up for free