Built for Entrepreneurs.
Stateset helps eCommerce companies execute, manage and grow GMV profitability.
Frequently asked questions
- What's the best thing about Stateset?
- Stateset is really, really fast. The platform is built on the next.js framework and leverages both server-rendering (SSR) and static-site generation (SSG) to provide a best-in-class enterprise platform for commerce companies.
- What integrations come with Stateset?
- Stateset has integrations with any graphQL endpoint. These are endpoints such as Shopify, ShipHero, Zendesk, Stripe, Quickbooks, Slack and many others.
- How long does it take to create a Stateset instance?
- Your Stateset instance can be created in 10 minutes. Once provisioned, you will have your entire eCommerce backend integrated with your operations apps and workflows from one fast view.
- What is the Stateset Network?
- Stateset Network is a globally distributed b2b sales and finance network of nodes for enterprise-grade, real-time transactions and asset workflows.
- Do our suppliers need to sign up to use Stateset?
- No, suppliers can call the Stateset Network API from their existing platform or they can use a supplier instance of Stateset for free.
- What is the AI engine on Stateset?
- Stateset leverages OpenAI's GPT-3 Model, PyTorch and fast.ai to achieve state of the art results on structured and unstructured data.
Boost your productivity.Start using Stateset today.
Stateset is built on technology that is 10x faster and 10x easier to implement than legacy b2b software.Sign up for free