Stateset Network is an application specific blockchain for commerce. Stateset leverages the Cosmos SDK, Tendermint and CosmWasm for smart contracts.
Global State, Global Liquidity
Commerce on the Interchain
Stateset Blockchain allows merchants to finance Purchase Orders, Invoices and other Agreements.
Tokenized Asset Based Financing
- You can collateralize your assets for loans from the Stateset liquidity.
- Submit your invoice and receive funds for procurement and growing your business.
Purchase Order Financing
- Submit your purchase order and receive funds for procurement and growing your business.
- Connected with the interchain, transfer tokenized assets to and from the Stateset Zone.
- Transactions process instantly providing access to financing faster than ever before.
DID Decentralized Identifier
- Stateset leverages the did:stateset:0123123 for legally binding electronic purchase orders and invoices.
- Open-source and built with the Cosmos SDK a secure foundation for proof of stake blockchain networks.
- Use Stateset for deploying new smart contracts leveraging Rust.
A better way to finance
Stateset is a blockchain protocol that provides a common base for decentralized financing. The Stateset blockchain leverages liquidity from other IBC enabled blockchains for purchase order financing and invoice factoring. IBC Contracts and CW721 allow for tokenized real world assets to be collateralized via CosmWasm. Stateset Core is the reference implementation of the Stateset protocol, written in Golang. Stateset is built atop Cosmos SDK, Tendermint and IBC. If you intend to work on Stateset Core source, it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with the concepts in those projects.
We imagine entire value chains of trade partners onboarding into the network in groups of producers, consumers, lenders, merchants, brokers, providers and suppliers. Robust data mapping has been built into the platform to ensure that these types of trade partners are using a platform the is logically centralized but organizationally decentralized across network participants. This is the natural progression of computing. Going from on-premise databases, to distributed cloud multi-tenant instances, to a decentralized byzantine fault tolerant (BFT) global network for business to business workflows involving sales, finance, back office and other key revenue driving processes. Stateset is the infrastructure for the future of this computing paradigm. There will be a network of interoperable economically incentivized blockchain networks; the cornerstone of the infrastructure of global economy over the next two decades.